LEASED JULY 2015 to AJ Gators
435 Monticello Avenue Norfolk, VA 23510 -
Turn-key restaurant space/no FF&E WITH the ability to lease the adjacent PARKING LOT!
- PRIME, TURN-KEY (over $1M of improvements), gorgeous restaurant space available IMMEDIATELY for lease or sale.
- Adjacent Parking Lot with 13 spaces may also be leased!
- +/- 4,927 s.f. space, appointed with elegant lighting system, large custom-built wine rack, double hood system, unique architectural features, rear door access and delivery.
- Restaurant was featured in Southern Living Magazine as Bobbywood.
- Directly across the street from the new 20-story Wells Fargo Center and residential community.
- Light Rail less than one-half block away and only one stop away from EVMS and approximately 20,000 additional workers.
*Note: actual tables, chairs, dinnerware, and art-work shown here have been removed.
Although the information contained herein was provided by sources believed to be reliable, The Wright company makes no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy. Said information is subject to errors, omissions, and/or changes.
TURN-KEY with over $1M of improvements. Hip and unique turn-key architectural appointments including state-of-the-art lighting system and custom built 1,000 space cedar wood wine behind seamless glass display in the bar area. Kitchen is spacious with walk-in, double hood system and rear access.
LOCATION. Highly visible retail/restaurant location in the Granby District, directly across the street from Wells Fargo Center, Scope, Chrysler Hall, Va Arts Fest headquarters and theater, and Hurray Players theater.
HISTORIC. Be part of the mixed-use Welton Lofts development, with luxury loft condos located above the space in this historic downtown building.
PARKING. In addition to the ability to lease the adjacent parking lot, Observe the aerial, and every “P” on that aerial is a parking facility. 435 Monticello Avenue is virtually surrounded by parking. There is on-street, metered parking as well. Valet Parking is also available nearby.
ACCESSIBILITY. Downtown is the only submarket in the area that is/will be accessible by so many varied modes of transport. Automobile, Pedestrian/Bicycle, Ferry from Olde Towne, and Light Rail.
LIGHT RAIL STOP...Monticello Station is located one-half block and located on Monticello Ave.
DEMOGRAPHICS. Brand new demographics for the “Westside of Norfolk” available.
AMENITIES. Observe the amenities within 0 to 3 blocks walking distance:
Scope & Chrysler Hall
Numerous New Condos & Apartments
MacArthur Center – Over 150 Retailers..many unique to the region
Countless Independent Bars & Restaurants
The Granby Theater
Theater & Arts District (Va Arts, Hooray Players, Gov School for the Arts, School of Rock, Todd Rosenlieb Dance)
Va Stage Company-Wells Theater
Lowes Performing Arts Theater
Although the information contained herein was provided by sources believed to be reliable, The Wright Company makes no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, as to its accuracy.